About the Bowl-a-thon
Last year, our incredible supporters joined us for a fun afternoon of bowling, prizes, pizza and photo ops (complete with tails and ears!), and raised $25,000 for the cats. This year, we have an ambitious goal to raise $30,000. You can help make it happen!
We’re returning to Bowlerama West this year. It’s just a short walk from Kipling subway station and has lots of free parking.
The Bowl-a-thon is quickly approaching! Have you registered yet?
As a volunteer-powered charity, Toronto Cat Rescue relies entirely on donations from generous individuals like you! The bowl-a-thon is a great way to have fun with friends and raise some much needed funds to help save cats. By joining us, you become a member of our life-saving network of supporters.
Participants will be supplied with a lane, shoes, an event t-shirt, cat tail and ears! (Everyone is asked to wear the t-shirt and cat tail – ears are optional!)
There will be different varieties of veggie and vegan pizza and pop for everyone.
A snack bar is available for participants to purchase other food and drink items themselves.
There will be prizes for participants with the 15 highest pledges and more!
TCR is a registered charity. No. 889-198-727-RR-0001
Pledges over $20 may receive a tax receipt.
Registration deadline is April 8!
Register your team of three to six people by heading to over to our registration page now
Here is some bowling lingo so you can sound like the pros
- The Approach, is the area where bowlers deliver their bowling balls
- The Lane, is the surface the ball rolls on as it makes its way towards the pins
- Gutter Ball, is when your ball enters the gutter and falls off the lane and out of bounds
- A Strike Out, is when you throw three strikes in a row in the 10th frame
- A Split, is when you leave pins standing to both sides of the pin(s) you’ve knocked down on your first ball, making for a harder spare.
- And A Turkey is when score three strikes in a row
Can’t participate? Volunteer instead!
We need volunteers to help on event day with registration, greeting, and set-up. If you are free on April 29, please contact us for more information.